Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday April 16: Happy Birthday Gabrielle, Ellen Barkin, Queen Margrethe ll of Denmark, Edie Adams, Lukas Haas, Sean Maher, Martin Lawrence, Jon Cryer, Gerardo, Jimmy Osmond, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Robert Stigwood, Bobby Vinton, Peter Mark Richmond and Barry Nelson(:

Have a Great Weekend Everybody(:  Today is also Charlie Chaplin's Birthday -
He would be 122!!!  Several years ago I did a great interview with his beautiful granddaughter Kiera Chaplin about her, the family and of course her Grandfather's Super Stardom and lasting Legacy.  Please visit my other site -  http://www.harrisonheldstarmedia.com/ to see it.  Enjoy - It's in the Video section(:   And I hope you have a great restful weekend and take care of yourself(:   I also wrote about him in a travel piece I did about Palm Springs when I was a guest of the Tourism Bureau for http://www.lastheplace.com/  magazine- thank you to my publisher Jane Emery for the fun trip and great opportunity(:

No comments:

Post a Comment