Thursday, August 4, 2011

SceneAroundTown... World Premiere "The Perfect Age Of Rock 'N' Roll"... Laemmle 5..... HH(:


Peter Fonda, wife and Jason Ritter(:

Meghan Keeler
Ali Costello
Erica Bachelor
Alina (left) and Manou (right) are joined by friends on the red carpet
Caden Michael Gray
My friend Actress/Writer/Producer Erica Cottrill and I had a great time at the after-party held at the beautiful Supper Club on Hollywood Boulevard.  Erica is "3's Company" Star Joyce DeWitt's cousin and was thrilled to meet Jason Ritter inside. Above Erica is being interviewed for Art Leboe's radio show by radio peronality  JoMo and I enjoyed being interviewed by her too! Inside we all had a good time talking and it was fun to catch up.  Thanks to the film's producer's  savviness air travel and transportation were arranged  to ensure Jason could get to the premiere on time from a family vacation in Colorado.  He and the other cast members are terrific in the film which opens nationwide August 5th....  My batteries died on my camera so I alternated using my blackberry camera and my trusty Kodak.......  HH(:


 


Tyler Scheef
Drew Seeley
Peter Fonda, Taryn Manning and Jason Ritter
Director Scott Rosenbaum, Producer and Guest
Amber Pabst
Taryn Manning and best friend DJ Qualle



No comments:

Post a Comment