Tuesday, March 1, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROGER DALTRY, RON HOWARD, JUSTIN BIEBER & ALLAN THICKE!

Congratulations to Zubin Mehta on his star ceremony 2day on the Hollywood Walk of Fame! Kirk Douglas was one of the guest speakers.

Cool Event for Movie Lovers: Tonite at 7pm at the Hammer it's Open Projector Nite with hosts Jason and Randy Sklar. Submissions are first come first served and must be under 10 minutes. Cash Bar available. 10899 Wilshire Blvd. www.hammer.ucla.edu

Get Your Pancake On: I hear IHOP is offering free pancakes all day 2day!
CoffeeBean is offering free drinks 4-7pm I was told(:

********
It's 610 pm as I update.... 1 hour and 50 minutes til I see Jane Fonda and cast in "33 Variations" downtown at the Ahmanson... I bought a $20 rush ticket a few hours ago which they call hot tickets. I'm looking forward to seeing this play!
********

No comments:

Post a Comment